Due the COVID-19 outbreak in Sydney, ISHCA 21 will now be held online on the 24th, 25th and 26th of November commencing with a satellite session in the late afternoon of the 24th.
We are still seeking abstract submissions and the deadline for these has been extended by one week to 11:59pm Monday, 13 September with word limit increase (due to popular demand!).
You are invited to submit your research relating to the field of implementation science. Topics for consideration include:
- engaging communities in partnerships
- applying implementation frameworks, models and theories in health research
- health system readiness to engage in implementation research and practice
- implementation strategies
- outcomes focused research or practice
- reports on research methods, measurement and tools for implementation research and practice
- implementation and pragmatic trials and programmatic approaches in healthcare
- literature reviews, including scoping, narrative, systematic reviews.
Registrations will open soon but in the meantime, please save the dates to take part in the conference and help us advance the science of implementation in Australia.
Hosted for the first time by Sydney Health Partners, Maridulu Budyari Gumal SPHERE and the National Centre of Implementation Science, abstract submissions are open to all members of the Sydney Health Partners Implementation Science Community of Practice. If you are not yet a member, you can become a member for free today and gain access to exclusive resources, events, and collaborations.
For further information about abstract submission guidelines and timeline, click here.